Friday, July 12, 2019

Nordgreen Copenhagen

I like minimalism.  I am not completely minimalist, in my daily looks, as you will see from my Instagram feed but some days it is thoroughly appropriate.  It suits my mood more often than not.  I was intrigued when Nordgreen got in touch with me.

The company ticks many boxes.

40mm Philosopher in Gold with a Gold Mesh Strap

I was asked to take my pick from their extensive range.  There are about 100 different combinations to choose from when you look at strap options as well as the watch models themselves.  I like a large watch and I like a date option so The Philosopher, in gold, was my preference.  They have Kindly sent me a brown Italian leather strap too.  The watches are from the world famous designer of Bang & Olufsen Jakob Wagner.   'Say no more' and there we go with the first big TICK!




The Nordgreen range is therefore true Scandinavian design at extremely affordable prices. Hygge anyone?  I love a bit of Hygge.  So there we have the second delightful TICK.  Another little tick, that I noticed, is the Water resistant feature.  Useful when you are as clumsy as me!





Each watch purchased supports a social cause in the fields of Health, environment and education. You, as the customer, decide which of the following organisations you would like to support.  All you have to do is check your watches unique serial number and identification code then chose where to donate on their website.  This costs you, as the customer, absolutely nothing extra.  Huge TICK.

Health:- 2 months of clean water for a person in the Central African Republic with Water for Good
Education:- 2 months of education for a child in India with Pratham UK
Environment:- Preserve 200 SQFT of rain forest in Latin America with Cool Earth

Tick Tick Tick. 






I feel lucky to have been gifted a watch  by such a cool company.  Thank you.  I have recently been wearing more gold jewellery so the Philosopher will compliment it beautifully.

Have a little peek at their website,  they really do have a superb selection and just think of all those 'TICKS.'

I am now off to start organising the summer holiday time for my family.  Many weeks ahead that, I am sure, will fly by.

Love

H xxx





Nordgreen Watches  Click here to view the Nordgreen Website. Happy Shopping.

1 comment: